Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Privileged information?
Other content recommended for you
- Who owns the information?
- Towards a national sports safety strategy: addressing facilitators and barriers towards safety guideline uptake
- Clinical risk factors for hamstring muscle strain injury: a prospective study with correlation of injury by magnetic resonance imaging
- INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CONCUSSION IN SPORT
- On the value of team medical staff: can the “Moneyball” approach be applied to injuries in professional football?
- Knowledge about sports-related concussion: is the message getting through to coaches and trainers?
- The training—injury prevention paradox: should athletes be training smarter and harder?
- The association between hip and groin injuries in the elite junior football years and injuries sustained during elite senior competition
- Coding OSICS sports injury diagnoses in epidemiological studies: does the background of the coder matter?
- Hamstring muscle injury in the athlete: state of the art