- First published February 1, 2002.
Online issue publication
February 01, 2002
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Copyright 2002 by the Journals of Medical Ethics
Other content recommended for you
- Factors associated with disclosure of medical errors by housestaff
- Book review
- Psychometric properties of knee proprioception tests targeting healthy individuals and those with anterior cruciate ligament injury managed with or without reconstruction: a systematic review protocol
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- After Harm: Medical Error and the Ethics of Forgiveness
- Measurement properties of instruments assessing permanent functional impairment of the spine: a systematic review protocol
- Nitric Oxide and the Regulation of the Peripheral Circulation.
- Association of open communication and the emotional and behavioural impact of medical error on patients and families: state-wide cross-sectional survey
- You can say sorry