Gene Technology and Social Acceptance
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- New-media arts-based public engagement projects could reshape the future of the generative biology
- Preventive behaviours against radiation and related factors among general workers after Fukushima's nuclear disasters
- What next for public understanding of research?
- Risk of cancer after low doses of ionising radiation: retrospective cohort study in 15 countries
- More than cautionary tales: the role of fiction in bioethics
- Impact of disasters, including pandemics, on cardiometabolic outcomes across the life-course: a systematic review
- Metabolites in the association between early-life famine exposure and type 2 diabetes in adulthood over a 5-year follow-up period
- Alcohol use disorder due to social isolation after a nuclear disaster in Fukushima
- Emergency response technical work at Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant: occupational health challenges posed by the nuclear disaster
- Public health crises in popular media: how viral outbreak films affect the public’s health literacy