The new ethics of abortion
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- About abortion in Britain
- ‘A disastrous blow’: psychiatric risk, social indicators and medical authority in abortion reform in post-war Britain
- The impact of Northern Ireland’s abortion laws on women’s abortion decision-making and experiences
- About BPAS
- After 50 years of legal abortion in Great Britain, calls grow for further liberalisation
- Reproductive autonomy and the ethics of abortion
- Using evidence to guide abortion law reform on the Isle of Man
- Abortions reach highest ever number in England and Wales
- The barrier to abortion is politics
- Issues for service providers: a response to points raised