Other content recommended for you
- Juggling law, ethics, and intuition: practical answers to awkward questions
- A matter of life and death
- HandiVIH—A population-based survey to understand the vulnerability of people with disabilities to HIV and other sexual and reproductive health problems in Cameroon: protocol and methodological considerations
- Ethics briefing
- Neither consenting nor protesting: an ethical analysis of a man with autism
- What are the effects of anti-discriminatory legislation on socioeconomic inequalities in the employment consequences of ill health and disability?
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Inquests into patients who die while under a deprivation of liberty order
- From words to actions: systematic review of interventions to promote sexual and reproductive health of persons with disabilities in low- and middle-income countries
- Does assistive technology contribute to social inclusion for people with intellectual disability? A systematic review protocol