Ethical approval for research involving geographically dispersed subjects: unsuitability of the UK MREC/LREC system and relevance to uncommon genetic disorders
Other content recommended for you
- Non-commercial clinical trials of a medicinal product: can they survive the current process of research approvals in the UK?
- The new system of review by multicentre research ethics committees: prospective study
- Meeting the challenges facing research ethics committees: some practical suggestions
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research
- Impact of recent legislative bills regarding clinical research on Italian ethics committee activity
- Should local research ethics committees monitor research they have approved?
- Multicentre research ethics committees: has the cure been worse than the disease?
- New governance arrangements for research ethics committees: is facilitating research achieved at the cost of participants’ interest
- The ESRC research ethics framework and research ethics review at UK universities: rebuilding the Tower of Babel REC by REC
- Bureaucracy of ethics applications