A survey of newly appointed consultants' attitudes towards research fraud
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- A survey of newly appointed consultants' attitudes towards research fraud
Other content recommended for you
- Research integrity: we are all accountable
- Neutralising fair credit: factors that influence unethical authorship practices
- Bad behaviour does not equal research fraud
- Scientific misconduct from the perspective of research coordinators: a national survey
- Should research fraud be a crime?
- Retractions in the scientific literature: do authors deliberately commit research fraud?
- Whistleblowing in academic medicine
- Dealing with scientific misconduct
- Why unethical papers should be retracted
- The White Bull effect: abusive coauthorship and publication parasitism