Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
The theme of the XVIth International Congress of the European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Healthcare is European Philosophy of Healthcare and Bioethics. The congress will be held in Malta from August 21 - 24, 2002. Abstracts should be received before December 1, 2001.
For more information please contact: Prof dr Henk ten Have, secretariat ESPMH, Department of Ethics, Philosophy and History of Medicine, University Medical Center, PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Fax: 024 - 3540254: from abroad: ++31-24-3540254.
Other content recommended for you
- Call for abstracts: XVIth International Congress of the European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Healthcare
- Wisdom in Healthcare
- Medical Humanities at the University of Wales Swansea
- An introductory course in philosophy of medicine
- Philosophy for medical students—why, what, and how
- Education and training in internal medicine in Europe
- A short history of providing medical history within the British medical undergraduate curriculum
- Scholar spotlight on Dr Charlotte Blease and Prof Allan Peterkin
- ‘Developing the medical humanities’–report of a research colloquium, and collected abstracts of papers
- On illness and value: biopolitics, psychosomatics, participating bodies