Decisions Relating to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: commentary 1: CPR and the cost of autonomy
Other content recommended for you
- Including patients in resuscitation decisions in Switzerland: from doing more to doing better
- In what circumstances will a neonatologist decide a patient is not a resuscitation candidate?
- Do-not-attempt-resuscitation (DNAR) orders: understanding and interpretation of their use in the hospitalised patient in Ireland. A brief report
- Offering older hospitalised patients the choice to die in their preferred place
- Improving rates of implantable cardioverter defibrillator deactivation in end-of-life care
- Guideline for the management of terminal haemorrhage in palliative care patients with advanced cancer discharged home for end-of-life care
- To what extent should older patients be included in decisions regarding their resuscitation status?
- Ethics briefings
- End of life care in the emergency department
- Advance care planning for adolescent patients with life-threatening neurological conditions: a survey of Japanese paediatric neurologists