Professional guidelines on Decisions Relating to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: introduction
Other content recommended for you
- Decisions Relating to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: a joint statement from the British Medical Association, the Resuscitation Council (UK) and the Royal College of Nursing
- Who gets the ventilator? Important legal rights in a pandemic
- Disability matters in medical law
- Ethics briefing
- Human Rights Act 1998 and mental health legislation: implications for the management of mentally ill patients
- Potential impact of the Human Rights Act on psychiatric practice: the best of British values?
- An audit of “do not attempt resuscitation” decisions in two district general hospitals: do current guidelines need changing?
- Ethics briefings
- Variation in local trust Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (DNACPR) policies: a review of 48 English healthcare trusts
- Ethical problems in respiratory care: the role of the law