Economics, health and development: some ethical dilemmas facing the World Bank and the international community
Other content recommended for you
- Changing sides
- World Bank’s financing, priorities, and lending structures for global health
- Child health in Africa: 2005 a year of hope?
- World Bank and the Global Financing Facility
- Personal paper Africa in the 21st century: can despair be turned to hope?
- Interview with Richard Feachem
- Confronting Africa's health crisis: more of the same will not be enough
- A global health equity agenda for the G8 summit
- Free the slaves
- Health and social services expenditures: associations with health outcomes