Other content recommended for you
- Achieving high-quality universal health coverage: a perspective from the National Health Service in England
- Does NICE apply the rule of rescue in its approach to highly specialised technologies?
- Research ethics and evidence based medicine
- E-therapies in England for stress, anxiety or depression: what is being used in the NHS? A survey of mental health services
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence clinical guidelines development principles and processes
- NICE and neurology
- The reduced cost of providing a nationally recognised service for familial hypercholesterolaemia
- What reasons do those with practical experience use in deciding on priorities for healthcare resources? A qualitative study
- Value assessment frameworks: who is valuing the care in healthcare?
- NICE rapid guidelines: exploring political influence on guidelines