Is current practice around late termination of pregnancy eugenic and discriminatory? Maternal interests and abortion
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Dilemma for appeals to the moral significance of birth
- Conscientious objection in medicine
- Reproductive autonomy and the ethics of abortion
- Thomson, the right to life, and partial birth abortion or two MULES* for Sister Sarah
- Why there is no dilemma for the birth strategy: a response to Bobier and Omelianchuk
- Avoiding anomalous newborns: preemptive abortion, treatment thresholds and the case of baby Messenger
- Palliative care for prenatally diagnosed lethal fetal abnormality
- Terminating pregnancy after prenatal diagnosis—with a little help of professional ethics?
- About abortion in Britain
- Henry Morgentaler: model for the UK?