Is current practice around late termination of pregnancy eugenic and discriminatory? Maternal interests and abortion
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Dilemma for appeals to the moral significance of birth
- Conscientious objection in medicine
- Reproductive autonomy and the ethics of abortion
- Thomson, the right to life, and partial birth abortion or two MULES* for Sister Sarah
- Why there is no dilemma for the birth strategy: a response to Bobier and Omelianchuk
- Avoiding anomalous newborns: preemptive abortion, treatment thresholds and the case of baby Messenger
- Palliative care for prenatally diagnosed lethal fetal abnormality
- Terminating pregnancy after prenatal diagnosis—with a little help of professional ethics?
- About abortion in Britain
- Henry Morgentaler: model for the UK?