Organ Transplants from Executed Prisoners
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Organ Transplants from Executed Prisoners
Other content recommended for you
- Heart surgery and transplantation: innovations impacting on concepts of life and death
- Human organs from prisoners: kidneys for life
- What makes killing wrong?
- Unwilling executioners?
- Waiting for a miracle or best medical practice? End-of-life medical ethical dilemmas in Bahrain
- A narrative review of the empirical evidence on public attitudes on brain death and vital organ transplantation: the need for better data to inform policy
- Death and organ donation: back to the future
- Has Tamil Nadu turned the tide on the transplant trade?
- Death and legal fictions
- Do the ‘brain dead’ merely appear to be alive?