Dealing with prejudice
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Do house officers learn from their mistakes? *
- Diabetes mellitus among HIV-infected individuals in follow-up care at University of Gondar Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia
- Brainstem anaplastic glioma in patients with AIDS: a case report and review of the literature
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome and its impact on professionalism: qualitative study of physicians' behaviour during an emerging healthcare crisis
- Association of use of a log book and experience as a preregistration house officer: interview survey
- Substance over style: is there something wrong with abandoning the white coat?
- Op GRITROCK ethics; the way of things to come?
- Teamwork training with nursing and medical students: does the method matter? Results of an interinstitutional, interdisciplinary collaboration
- Possibilities for interprofessional learning at a Swedish acute healthcare ward not dedicated to interprofessional education: an ethnographic study
- Evaluation of the status of tuberculosis as part of the clinical case definition of AIDS in India