Dealing with prejudice
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Dealing with prejudice
Other content recommended for you
- Do house officers learn from their mistakes? *
- Diabetes mellitus among HIV-infected individuals in follow-up care at University of Gondar Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia
- Brainstem anaplastic glioma in patients with AIDS: a case report and review of the literature
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome and its impact on professionalism: qualitative study of physicians' behaviour during an emerging healthcare crisis
- Association of use of a log book and experience as a preregistration house officer: interview survey
- Substance over style: is there something wrong with abandoning the white coat?
- Op GRITROCK ethics; the way of things to come?
- Teamwork training with nursing and medical students: does the method matter? Results of an interinstitutional, interdisciplinary collaboration
- Possibilities for interprofessional learning at a Swedish acute healthcare ward not dedicated to interprofessional education: an ethnographic study
- Evaluation of the status of tuberculosis as part of the clinical case definition of AIDS in India