Other content recommended for you
- Patient-family agreement on values and preferences for life-sustaining treatment: results of a multicentre observational study
- Decisions Relating to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: a joint statement from the British Medical Association, the Resuscitation Council (UK) and the Royal College of Nursing
- Video decision aids to assist with advance care planning: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- CPR decision-making conversations in the UK: an integrative review
- An audit of “do not attempt resuscitation” decisions in two district general hospitals: do current guidelines need changing?
- Perspectives of emergency department attendees on outcomes of resuscitation efforts: origins and impact on cardiopulmonary resuscitation preference
- Increasing use of DNR orders in the elderly worldwide: whose choice is it?
- AI support for ethical decision-making around resuscitation: proceed with care
- Code status discussions and goals of care among hospitalised adults
- Factors that influence decisions about cardiopulmonary resuscitation: the views of doctors and medical students