Psychiatric disorders and fitness to drive
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Return to work following unintentional injury: a prospective follow-up study
- Association of high profile football matches in Europe with traffic accidents in Asia: archival study
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms and alcohol and drug use comorbidity at 25 US level I trauma centers
- Malingering and factitious disorder
- Prehospital time and mortality in patients requiring a highest priority emergency medical response: a Danish registry-based cohort study
- Radiation-related anxiety among public health nurses in the Fukushima Prefecture after the accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station: a cross-sectional study
- Attendance at a hospital emergency department by drivers involved in automobile accidents in Italy
- Personality disorders and nonfatal unintentional injuries among US adults
- Primary focal dystonia: evidence for distinct neuropsychiatric and personality profiles
- Drunken patients in the general hospital: their care and management