Issues of consent and the primary-school medical
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- What constitutes consent when parents and daughters have different views about having the HPV vaccine: qualitative interviews with stakeholders
- Consent in children’s intensive care: the voices of the parents of critically ill children and those caring for them
- Enhancing early detection of neurological and developmental disorders and provision of intervention in low-resource settings in Uttar Pradesh, India: study protocol of the G.A.N.E.S.H. programme
- Children of Jehovah’s Witnesses and adolescent Jehovah’s Witnesses: what are their rights?
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and health control in adolescents and parents
- The limits of parental responsibility regarding medical treatment decisions
- Juggling law, ethics, and intuition: practical answers to awkward questions
- Hearing Norton Sound: a community randomised trial protocol to address childhood hearing loss in rural Alaska
- Making decisions to limit treatment in life-limiting and life-threatening conditions in children: a framework for practice
- The law and ethics of male circumcision: guidance for doctors