The paediatrician and the rabbi
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics of sharing medical knowledge with the community: is the physician responsible for medical outreach during a pandemic?
- Self-reported physician attitudes and behaviours towards incarcerated patients
- Is the clock ticking for terminally ill patients in Israel? Preliminary comment on a proposal for a bill of rights for the terminally ill
- To resuscitate or not to resuscitate: a logistic regression analysis of physician-related variables influencing the decision
- Allocation of scarce resources during the COVID-19 pandemic: a Jewish ethical perspective
- Factors affecting physicians’ attitudes towards patient-centred care: a cross-sectional survey in Beijing
- Referrals to integrative medicine in a tertiary hospital: findings from electronic health record data and qualitative interviews
- What are the attitudes of strictly-orthodox Jews to clinical trials: are they influenced by Jewish teachings?
- Navigating the chasm between religious and secular perspectives in modern bioethics
- Finnish physicians’ attitudes towards active euthanasia have become more positive over the last 10 years