Other content recommended for you
- Ethics of sharing medical knowledge with the community: is the physician responsible for medical outreach during a pandemic?
- Self-reported physician attitudes and behaviours towards incarcerated patients
- Is the clock ticking for terminally ill patients in Israel? Preliminary comment on a proposal for a bill of rights for the terminally ill
- To resuscitate or not to resuscitate: a logistic regression analysis of physician-related variables influencing the decision
- Allocation of scarce resources during the COVID-19 pandemic: a Jewish ethical perspective
- Factors affecting physicians’ attitudes towards patient-centred care: a cross-sectional survey in Beijing
- Referrals to integrative medicine in a tertiary hospital: findings from electronic health record data and qualitative interviews
- What are the attitudes of strictly-orthodox Jews to clinical trials: are they influenced by Jewish teachings?
- Navigating the chasm between religious and secular perspectives in modern bioethics
- Finnish physicians’ attitudes towards active euthanasia have become more positive over the last 10 years