Physician-assisted Suicide: Expanding the Debate
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Physician assisted suicide, euthanasia, or withdrawal of treatment
- The case for physician assisted suicide: how can it possibly be proven?
- The case for physician assisted suicide: not (yet) proven
- The Assisted Dying Bill and the role of the physician
- Legal physician-assisted dying in Oregon and the Netherlands: evidence concerning the impact on patients in “vulnerable” groups
- Role of non-governmental organisations in physician assisted suicide
- Legal physician-assisted suicide in Oregon and The Netherlands: evidence concerning the impact on patients in vulnerable groups—another perspective on Oregon's data
- Attitudes toward physician-assisted suicide among physicians in Vermont
- When slippery slope arguments miss the mark: a lesson from one against physician-assisted death
- Changes in BMA policy on assisted dying