Ethical ethics committees?: a response
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- New governance arrangements for research ethics committees: is facilitating research achieved at the cost of participants’ interest
- Should local research ethics committees monitor research they have approved?
- Meeting the challenges facing research ethics committees: some practical suggestions
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research
- Ethical approval for research involving geographically dispersed subjects: unsuitability of the UK MREC/LREC system and relevance to uncommon genetic disorders
- The ESRC research ethics framework and research ethics review at UK universities: rebuilding the Tower of Babel REC by REC
- The current state of clinical ethics and healthcare ethics committees in Belgium
- Legislative regulation and ethical governance of medical research in different European Union countries
- Quantitative valuation placed by children and teenagers on participation in two hypothetical research scenarios
- Clinical ethics support services in the UK: an investigation of the current provision of ethics support to health professionals in the UK