Rationality and the wish to die—a response to Clarke
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Rationality and the wish to die—a response to Clarke
Other content recommended for you
- Caught between intending and doing: older people ideating on a self-chosen death
- Senior doctors' opinions of rational suicide
- Assistance in dying for older people without a serious medical condition who have a wish to die: a national cross-sectional survey
- Expressivism at the beginning and end of life
- The case for physician assisted suicide: not (yet) proven
- Suicide by advance directive?
- French hospital nurses’ opinion about euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide: a national phone survey
- A test for mental capacity to request assisted suicide
- Role of non-governmental organisations in physician assisted suicide
- The case for physician assisted suicide: how can it possibly be proven?