Human Rights in Medicine
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Human Rights and Medicine
- WESTERN REGIONAL MEETING AT A GLANCE
- Translating Cultural Safety to the UK
- USC and UKRO to Establish Kidney Research Center
- Teaching medical ethics to undergraduate students in post-apartheid South Africa, 2003–2006
- Development of a Croatian version of the US Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture questionnaire: dimensionality and psychometric properties
- Qualitative accounts from Syrian health professionals regarding violations of the right to health, including the use of chemical weapons, in opposition-held Syria
- Brain drain: final year medical students’ intentions of training abroad
- Peace building through health initiatives
- Human rights organisation condemns university’s attempt to discredit one of its staff