Other content recommended for you
- Risk of autism spectrum disorders in children born after assisted conception: a population-based follow-up study
- Birth defects surveillance after assisted reproductive technology in Beijing: a whole of population-based cohort study
- Neurological sequelae in twins born after assisted conception: controlled national cohort study
- Assisted reproductive technologies do not enhance the variability of DNA methylation imprints in human
- IVF twins: buy one get one free?
- The mediation effect of multiple gestations on the association between in vitro fertilisation and severe maternal morbidities: a retrospective cohort study
- Should HIV discordant couples have access to assisted reproductive technologies?
- The Uppsala–Stockholm Assisted Reproductive Techniques (UppStART) study
- Observational retrospective study of UK national success, risks and costs for 319,105 IVF/ICSI and 30,669 IUI treatment cycles
- Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome and assisted reproduction technology (ART)