Other content recommended for you
- The experiences of ethics committee members: contradictions between individuals and committees
- New governance arrangements for research ethics committees: is facilitating research achieved at the cost of participants’ interest
- Meeting the challenges facing research ethics committees: some practical suggestions
- Different views on ethics: how animal ethics is situated in a committee culture
- Ethics behind closed doors: do research ethics committees need secrecy?
- Ethical approval for research involving geographically dispersed subjects: unsuitability of the UK MREC/LREC system and relevance to uncommon genetic disorders
- Clinical ethics support services in the UK: an investigation of the current provision of ethics support to health professionals in the UK
- Should research ethics committees meet in public?
- Applying for ethical approval for research in the United Kingdom
- Electronic communication in ethics committees: experience and challenges