Other content recommended for you
- Feasibility of a web-based suicide awareness programme for Asian American college students
- Suicide in young people: screening, risk assessment, and intervention
- When slippery slope arguments miss the mark: a lesson from one against physician-assisted death
- The role of nurses in euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide in The Netherlands
- International study of definitions of English-language terms for suicidal behaviours: a survey exploring preferred terminology
- The case for physician assisted suicide: how can it possibly be proven?
- The case for physician assisted suicide: not (yet) proven
- When is physician assisted suicide or euthanasia acceptable?
- Comparison of attitudes towards five end-of-life care interventions (active pain control, withdrawal of futile life-sustaining treatment, passive euthanasia, active euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide): a multicentred cross-sectional survey of Korean patients with cancer, their family caregivers, physicians and the general Korean population
- International Study of Definitions of English-Language Terms for Suicidal Behaviours: protocol of an opinion survey