Live attenuated vaccine trials in medically informed volunteers: a special case?
Other content recommended for you
- Ethical considerations in international HIV vaccine trials: summary of a consultative process conducted by the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Doctors volunteer to be guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine
- Protocol of a randomised controlled trial characterising the immune responses induced by varicella-zoster virus (VZV) vaccination in healthy Kenyan women: setting the stage for a potential VZV-based HIV vaccine
- First trial of the HIV-1 vaccine in Africa: Ugandan experience
- Quest for the AIDS vaccine
- Correlation of T cell response and bacterial clearance in human volunteers challenged with Helicobacter pylori revealed by randomised controlled vaccination with Ty21a-based Salmonella vaccines
- The ethics of biosafety considerations in gain-of-function research resulting in the creation of potential pandemic pathogens
- Where now for AIDS vaccines?
- Vaccines in the 21st century
- Human infection challenge studies in endemic settings and/or low-income and middle-income countries: key points of ethical consensus and controversy