Reforming Healthcare by Consent: Involving Those who Matter
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Use of complexity theory in health and social care: a scoping review protocol
- Barriers in health and social care access and navigation for elder orphans: a scoping review protocol
- Genetic privacy: a challenge to medico-legal norms
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of Self-Help Plus (SH+) for preventing mental disorders in refugees and asylum seekers in Europe and Turkey: study protocols for two randomised controlled trials
- Looking after children in primary care: a companion to the Children’s National Service Framework
- Primer for Health Care Ethics: Essays for a Pluralistic Society, 2nd edn.
- Social work leadership competencies in health and mental healthcare: a scoping review protocol
- Application of complexity theory in health and social care research: a scoping review
- Health law and policy: a survival guide, to medicolegal issues for practitioners
- International experiments with different models of allocating funds to facilitate integrated care: a scoping review protocol