Treating Eating Disorders: Ethical, Legal and Personal Issues
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Medical ethics and law for doctors of tomorrow: the 1998 Consensus Statement updated
- A Neonatal Vade-Mecum.
- The formative years: medical ethics comes of age
- Clinical guidelines in old age psychiatry
- The neurology of AIDS, second edition
- Encyclopedia of Ethical, Legal and Policy Issues in Biotechnology
- Assisted ventilation of the neonate, 4th edition
- Presenting behavioural genetics: spin, ideology, and our narrative interests
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: legal and ethical aspects
- HIV/AIDS in sport. Impact, issues and challenges.