(In)valid consent of advance directives.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Default options in advance directives: study protocol for a randomised clinical trial
- The validity of contracts to dispose of frozen embryos
- Nurse-led patient-centred intervention to increase written advance directives for outpatients in early-stage palliative care: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial with an embedded explanatory qualitative study
- Determinants of completion of advance directives: a cross-sectional comparison of 649 outpatients from private practices versus 2158 outpatients from a university clinic
- Medical research in clinical emergency settings in Europe
- The balancing point: understanding uptake of advance directive forms in a rural Australian community
- Dementia research and advance consent: it is not about critical interests
- Joint crisis plans and psychiatric advance directives in German psychiatric practice
- In the patient’s best interest: appraising social network site information for surrogate decision making
- Advance consent for participation in randomised controlled trials for emergency conditions: a scoping review