Altruism, blood donation and public policy: a reply to Keown.
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Altruism, blood donation and public policy: a reply to Keown.
Other content recommended for you
- Demanding pure motives for donation: the moral acceptability of blood donations by haemochromatosis patients
- How altruistic organ donation may be (intrinsically) bad
- Altruism in organ donation: an unnecessary requirement?
- Knowledge level and motivation of Hong Kong young adults towards blood donation: a cross-sectional survey
- The social rationale of the gift relationship
- Pet owners’ awareness of animal blood banks and their motivations towards animal blood donation
- An investigation of patients’ motivations for their participation in genetics-related research
- Some limits of informed consent
- Beyond political will: unpacking the drivers of (non) health reforms in sub-Saharan Africa
- The ethics of unlinked anonymous testing of blood: views from in-depth interviews with key informants in four countries