Autonomy, liberalism and advance care planning.
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Autonomy, liberalism and advance care planning.
Other content recommended for you
- Informal caregivers and advance care planning: systematic review with qualitative meta-synthesis
- An exploratory study of the knowledge, attitudes and perceptions of advance care planning in family caregivers of patients with advanced illness in Singapore
- Paediatric advance care planning in life-limiting conditions: scoping review of parent experiences
- Awareness and attitudes towards advance care planning in primary care: role of demographic, socioeconomic and religiosity factors in a cross-sectional Lebanese study
- An introduction to advance care planning in practice
- Practising what we preach: clinical ethicists’ professional perspectives and personal use of advance directives
- Advance care planning for frail elderly: are we missing a golden opportunity? A mixed-method systematic review and meta-analysis
- The impact of advance care planning on end of life care in elderly patients: randomised controlled trial
- Implementation of a quality improvement programme to support advance care planning in five hospitals across a health region
- The diverse impact of advance care planning: a long-term follow-up study on patients’ and relatives’ experiences