The medical ethics of physician-assisted suicide.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- When is physician assisted suicide or euthanasia acceptable?
- The case for physician assisted suicide: not (yet) proven
- The Assisted Dying Bill and the role of the physician
- Australian pharmacists’ perspectives on physician-assisted suicide (PAS): thematic analysis of semistructured interviews
- British community pharmacists' views of physician-assisted suicide (PAS)
- Medical expertise, existential suffering and ending life
- The role of nurses in euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide in The Netherlands
- The case for physician assisted suicide: how can it possibly be proven?
- Role of non-governmental organisations in physician assisted suicide
- Attitudes toward physician-assisted suicide among physicians in Vermont