Informed Consent in Psychiatry: European Perspectives of Ethics, Law and Clinical Practice
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Raanan Gillon: editor for twenty years
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: legal and ethical aspects
- Reporting of ethics-related methods in epidemiological research
- Ethical and social implications of using predictive modeling for Alzheimer’s disease prevention: a systematic literature review protocol
- Too much to read and not enough time: a suggested reading list for accident and emergency specialist registrars
- Consensus on guidelines for stereotactic neurosurgery for psychiatric disorders
- Confidentiality and Mental Health
- What is good medical ethics? A clinician's perspective
- In Two Minds: A Casebook of Psychiatric Ethics