Who Goes First? The Story of Self-experimentation in Medicine
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Personal knowledge and study participation
- Adventures in self experimentation
- Too much to read and not enough time: a suggested reading list for accident and emergency specialist registrars
- The Human Effect in Medicine: Theory, Research and Practice
- The hands of John Snow: clue to his untimely death?
- The handbook of neuroendovascular surgery
- Prevention of allergy and allergic asthma: World Allergy Organization project report and guidelines
- Review of the Oxford textbook of Palliative Medicine
- The musician’s hand