The Human Use of Animals: Case Studies in Ethical Choice
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Reforming the politics of animal research
- Is it acceptable to use animals to model obese humans? A critical discussion of two arguments against the use of animals in obesity research
- Antimicrobial use in food-producing animals: a rapid evidence assessment of stakeholder practices and beliefs
- Prophylactic use of antimicrobials in surgical pig models; a literature review (2012-2014)
- Sixty years of antimicrobial use in animals: what is next?
- Ethical issues when modelling brain disorders innon-human primates
- Is animal research sufficiently evidence based to be a cornerstone of biomedical research?
- Trends in animal use at US research facilities
- Pets in clinical trials
- Nature and governance of veterinary clinical research conducted in the UK