The recruitment of non-English speaking subjects into human research.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Clinical Research From Proposal to Implementation
- Access to investigational medicinal products for minors in Europe: ethical and regulatory issues in negotiating children's access to investigational medicines
- Asymmetry in Scientific Method and Limits to Cross-Disciplinary Dialogue
- Recruitment for exercise or physical activity interventions: a protocol for systematic review
- ‘My child will never initiate Ultimate Harm’: an argument against moral enhancement
- Implementation of the EU clinical trial regulation transforms the ethics committee systems and endangers ethical standards
- The EU Clinical Trials Regulation: key priorities, purposes and aims and the implications for public health
- Implementing an evidence-based somatic acupressure intervention in breast cancer survivors with the symptom cluster of fatigue, sleep disturbance and depression: study protocol of a phase II randomised controlled trial
- Design and reporting characteristics of clinical trials investigating sedation practices in the paediatric intensive care unit: a scoping review by SCEPTER (Sedation Consortium on Endpoints and Procedures for Treatment, Education and Research)
- Does Waiver of Written Informed Consent from the Institutional Review Board Affect Response Rate in a Low-Risk Research Study?