A clinical ethics committee in a small health service trust.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Clinical ethics support services in the UK: an investigation of the current provision of ethics support to health professionals in the UK
- Challenging misconceptions about clinical ethics support during COVID-19 and beyond: a legal update and future considerations
- Importance of systematic deliberation and stakeholder presence: a national study of clinical ethics committees
- Ethical advice in paediatric care
- Consultation activities of clinical ethics committees in the United Kingdom: an empirical study and wake-up call
- What is the role of clinical ethics support in the era of e-medicine?
- Clinic, courtroom or (specialist) committee: in the best interests of the critically Ill child?
- Training clinical ethics committee members between 1992 and 2017: systematic scoping review
- Evaluating a clinical ethics committee (CEC) implementation process in an oncological research hospital: protocol for a process evaluation study using normalisation process theory (EvaCEC)
- Snapshots of five clinical ethics committees in the UK