Reforming the 1983 Mental Health Act.
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Reforming the 1983 Mental Health Act.
Other content recommended for you
- Social work leadership competencies in health and mental healthcare: a scoping review protocol
- Perceived health change in the aftermath of a petrochemical accident: an examination of pre-accident, within-accident, and post-accident variables
- Systematic review of mental health and well-being outcomes following community-based obesity prevention interventions among adolescents
- What are the factors associated with good mental health among Aboriginal children in urban New South Wales, Australia? Phase I findings from the Study of Environment on Aboriginal Resilience and Child Health (SEARCH)
- Scoping review of mental health in prisons through the COVID-19 pandemic
- What is mental health? Evidence towards a new definition from a mixed methods multidisciplinary international survey
- Adolescent mental wellness: a systematic review protocol of instruments measuring general mental health and well-being
- Health conditions among retired professional footballers: a scoping review
- Protective and resilience factors to promote mental health among Indigenous youth in Canada: a scoping review protocol
- CCWORK protocol: a longitudinal study of Canadian Correctional Workers’ Well-being, Organizations, Roles and Knowledge