Reforming the 1983 Mental Health Act.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Social work leadership competencies in health and mental healthcare: a scoping review protocol
- Perceived health change in the aftermath of a petrochemical accident: an examination of pre-accident, within-accident, and post-accident variables
- Systematic review of mental health and well-being outcomes following community-based obesity prevention interventions among adolescents
- What are the factors associated with good mental health among Aboriginal children in urban New South Wales, Australia? Phase I findings from the Study of Environment on Aboriginal Resilience and Child Health (SEARCH)
- Scoping review of mental health in prisons through the COVID-19 pandemic
- What is mental health? Evidence towards a new definition from a mixed methods multidisciplinary international survey
- Adolescent mental wellness: a systematic review protocol of instruments measuring general mental health and well-being
- Health conditions among retired professional footballers: a scoping review
- Protective and resilience factors to promote mental health among Indigenous youth in Canada: a scoping review protocol
- CCWORK protocol: a longitudinal study of Canadian Correctional Workers’ Well-being, Organizations, Roles and Knowledge