The Issue of Abortion in America: An Exploration of Social Controversy
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- The pearl of the ‘Pro-Life’ movement? Reflections on the Kermit Gosnell controversy
- The rise of medical abortions in the US
- Critical notice—Defending life: a moral and legal case against abortion choice by Francis J Beckwith
- Exploring the conceptualisation and study of freebirthing as a historical and social phenomenon: a meta-narrative review of diverse research traditions
- Unborn in the USA: what happened and what’s next for Roe v Wade and abortion rights?
- US doctors worry about rise in unsafe abortions
- Intimate Wars. The Life and Times of the Woman Who Brought Abortion From the Back Alley to the Boardroom
- Why this abortion ban is a threat to women's health
- Guttmacher Institute
- The United States needs people to stand up for abortion