Research into emergency treatments--could the offer of 'advance directives' help?
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Emergency clinicians' attitudes and decisions in patient scenarios involving advance directives
- Default options in advance directives: study protocol for a randomised clinical trial
- Determinants of completion of advance directives: a cross-sectional comparison of 649 outpatients from private practices versus 2158 outpatients from a university clinic
- Suicide by advance directive?
- Advance directives and real-world end-of-life clinical practice: a case–control study
- Advance directives and older people: ethical challenges in the promotion of advance directives in New Zealand
- A new law on advance directives in Germany
- Evaluation of guidelines for emergency triage assessment and treatment in developing countries
- Joint crisis plans and psychiatric advance directives in German psychiatric practice
- Are advance directives legally binding or simply the starting point for discussion on patients’ best interests?