Performance of research ethics committees in Spain. A prospective study of 100 applications for clinical trial protocols on medicines.
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Multicentre trials review process by research ethics committees in Spain: where do they stand before implementing the new European regulation?
- The evaluation of complex clinical trial protocols: resources available to research ethics committees and the use of clinical trial registries—a case study
- Incorporating ethical principles into clinical research protocols: a tool for protocol writers and ethics committees
- Guidance for reporting outcomes in clinical trials: scoping review protocol
- Importance and role of independent data monitoring committees (IDMCs) in oncology clinical trials
- Research ethics committees in Europe: implementing the directive, respecting diversity
- Legislative regulation and ethical governance of medical research in different European Union countries
- Ethics committees for biomedical research in some African emerging countries: which establishment for which independence? A comparison with the USA and Canada
- Implementation of the EU clinical trial regulation transforms the ethics committee systems and endangers ethical standards
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research