Human reproductive cloning is unethical because it undermines autonomy: commentary on Savulescu.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Reproductive cloning in humans and therapeutic cloning in primates: is the ethical debate catching up with the recent scientific advances?
- Emotional reactions to human reproductive cloning
- Just another reproductive technology? The ethics of human reproductive cloning as an experimental medical procedure
- Human reproductive cloning and reasons for deprivation
- What exactly is an exact copy? And why it matters when trying to ban human reproductive cloning in Australia
- A resource-based version of the argument that cloning is an affront to human dignity
- Reproductive and therapeutic cloning, germline therapy, and purchase of gametes and embryos: comments on Canadian legislation governing reproduction technologies
- Why the apparent haste to clone humans?
- Reproductive cloning combined with genetic modification
- Cell phoney: human cloning after Quintavalle