Genetic screening with the DNA chip: a new Pandora's box?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Genetic screening with the DNA chip: a new Pandora's box?
Other content recommended for you
- Reproductive carrier screening: responding to the eugenics critique
- Mutation screening for thalassaemia in the Jino ethnic minority population of Yunnan Province, Southwest China
- High-throughput diversity and functionality analysis of the gastrointestinal tract microbiota
- The potential use of expression profiling: implications for predicting treatment response in rheumatoid arthritis
- Consumerism in prenatal diagnosis: a challenge for ethical guidelines
- Mutational analysis using oligonucleotide microarrays
- Importance of genetic screens in precision oncology
- DNA microarrays in medical practice
- Nursing, obedience, and complicity with eugenics: a contextual interpretation of nursing morality at the turn of the twentieth century
- Nutritional genomics