A Chosen Death: The Dying Confront Assisted Suicide
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Knowledge, attitudes and experiences of self-harm and suicide in low-income and middle-income countries: protocol for a systematic review
- Association between suicide reporting in the media and suicide: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Association between homicide rates and suicide rates: a countrywide longitudinal analysis of 5507 Brazilian municipalities
- You shall bury him: burial, suicide and the development of Catholic law and theology
- Charcoal burning suicides in Hong Kong and urban Taiwan: an illustration of the impact of a novel suicide method on overall regional rates
- What is known about the health service use and follow-up of immediate family members bereaved by suicide? Scoping review protocol
- On the death of a child.
- Instrumental rationality and suicide in schizophrenia: a case for rational suicide?
- Firearms and violence: a critical review
- A reconsideration of the correlation between veteran status and firearm suicide in the general population