Clinical Guidelines and the Law: Negligence, Discretion and Judgment
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Legal and political considerations of clinical practice guidelines
- Clinical Guidelines and the Law. Negligence, Discretion and Judgment.
- How does evidence based guidance influence determinations of medical negligence?
- The US Public Health Service “treating tobacco use and dependence clinical practice guidelines” as a legal standard of care
- Clinical guidelines and the law. Negligence, discretion and the law
- 'Advice, not orders’? The evolving legal status of clinical guidelines
- Quality in health care: a role for the law?
- False dichotomies: EBM, clinical freedom, and the art of medicine
- Do guidelines have legal implications?
- Potential benefits, limitations, and harms of clinical guidelines